(For Valued Members and Golfers)
Dear Members and Golfers,
To ensure you perfect your golfing as well as to give the Management Board of Tam Dao Golf Club (The Club) active tee-time arrangements, the Management Board would like to inform you about the Booking Policy for Members (Including both tee time and caddie bookings) as follows:
- Golf Booking Department (Reception Department) is referred to as Tam Dao Golf Course Reception;
- Receptionists who arrange bookings are referred as Booking-staff;
- All your booking requirements should be through by Tam Dao Golf Reception;
- All your booking information ,which is noted in detail by a special booking software by our booking-staff, will also be monitored by the Head of the Reception Department;
- Please be advised that you should confirm all necessary information for your booking including date, time, names and number and type of golfers (Member or Non-member), caddie number (if any), contact information and others (if any).
- If the Management Board or any of leaders and employees referred as booking receiver get your booking information then that booking receiver must fully informed the Booking Department.
II. Booking ways:
- You either choose one of following booking methods:
1. By direct call:
- You can call directly at 0211 3896554;
- Then you have rights to offer booking –staffwill send you an email or fax confirmation of your booking.
2. By fax:
- You can also send the booking by fax to 02113537141. Fax confirmation will be sent in response if no other requirements are made;
- You have rights to offer a booking confirmation email.
3. By e-mail:
- Your booking information can be sent to our Booking Department at email@example.com or is directly booked on Tam Dao Golf Club’s website at tamdaogolf.com. Email confirmation will be sent to you if no other requirements are made;
- You have rights to offer a booking confirmation fax.
III. General regulations:
- Golf booking regulations for Members is referred to as the Booking Policy;
- Tee-time: after 5.30 am (from Tuesday to Sunday), with the exception of 11 am on Monday;
- Golf course maximum capacity: 36 flights per a half day;
- Flight joining: Those flights that are not enough 4 balls are required to follow by the Club regulations of flight joining;
- Golf booking: All Tam Dao Members have their own booking priority and the most possible and preferential right is to have your booking done 01 month in advance;
- Booking cancellation: Those members who would like to cancel their booking are required to inform the booking office 24 hours prior to their booked tee time; otherwise it will be considered a booking violation. Your booking will be noted directly on the Booking Department’s special software and updated to all related Departments;
- Due to unlimited real conditions, the Club cannot reserve your golf booking or caddie booking greater than one month in advance;
- The Management Board of Tam Dao Golf Club will undertake to implement in accordance with your booking information after the booking is confirmed;
- After receiving the booking confirmation from the Booking Department, you are completely responsible for your booking. In case there is any change in your booking, please inform the Booking Department (at least 24 hours prior to your booked tee time);
- The following cases are referred as Booking Policy Violations:
- No show at all (Failure to play as booking);
- Not enough show (Failure to play as same number as booking);
- Late show (Failure to come on time as booking);
- Late cancel (Failure to cancellation inform 24 hours prior to tee-time booked).
- If you violate any of these above Booking Policy, the Management Board of Tam Dao is forced to apply the following restrictions:
- The 1st violation: Call Reminding – The Head of Reception Department is in charged;
- The 2nd violation: Notice of Warning and its possible repercussions;
- The 3rd violation: Notice of Warning and its possible repercussions and 50% of golf fee for all booked golfer number penalty;
- The 4th violation: Notice of Warning and its possible repercussions and penalty of 100% of golf fee for all booked golfer number;
- The 5th violation: Notice of Warning and its possible repercussions, penalty of 100% of non-member golf fee for all booked golfer number and suspended booking of preferential rights for 03 months;
- The 6th violation: Notice of Warning and its possible repercussions, penalty of 100% of non-member golf fee for all booked golfer number and suspended booking preferential rights within 06 months;
- The Management Board of Tam Dao Golf Club has the right to resolve for special cases.
THE MANAGEMENT BOARD OF TAM DAO GOLF CLUB
Update August 29, 2012